battery bug give a Damn fix

• How many months it’s been that many users have been repeatedly saying u to fix battery bug taking a long time line 4hrs reaching 70% and going in 4hrs?
    And another scenario 100% charge in 2hrs going in 4hrs
    Another scenario once in thrice attempt when phone hangs and turns off when connected to charger shows direct 56%
    U guys are really irritating so many months passed and this no fix for this bug battery my parents are done with me for you people everyone is commenting me what a bloody phone what a nonsense choice and you guys have had enough of my patience only see this comments wait for it to vanish with more lists of bug
    Such simple bugbug and can’t fix it battery the most important one that too faulty and no support only say go to service center there they will keep it 7 days 15 days there wish taken for granted it really is frustrating when battery takes sooooo much time and goes out in a secondsecond what a nonsense phone u guys give a solution.i don’t want to waste my time praying every time for my battery one of worst choice

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Hi, Sorry to hear this. You will be getting a call soon from our support engineer.

• @Sober-Barik sorry guys for the rude behavior😞actually it’s very frustrating if main and basic things don’t work out

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das As per the time frame shared with us, we will reach out to you.

• Battery grained very badly pls give me a suggestion

• CREO Support

@Saran-Raj Hi Please visit your nearest service to diagnose your phone.
    You can find your nearest service center here .