When you're planning to release Marshmallow update?

• As long as I know, Mark 1 is running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Now that Marshmallow is out for some months, I hope you guys are working on Marshmallow update. Because it’s being your USP you should provide the update real quick and being a close-to-stock-android device, it should not take much time.

I think the next update should focus on Android M other than any other software feature. Without (quick) Marshmallow update this device will not be able to enjoy success.

So, we hope you guys take this very, very seriously.

Thanks!

• I am not worried about version upgrade just in terms of numbers. if we can get features like Doze , permissions manager it should be ok

• @Anirudha-Dhawale Those features are supported by Marshmallow natively. Then it makes more sense to provide Android M instead of adding it on top of 5.1

• ADMIN

Hi folks,

We are already working on the Marshmallow update, it is being developed and QA’d in our labs. We will be migrating to Android M soon.

@Anirudha-Dhawale Yes, we have considered introducing some of them in 5.1.1, so even that is on the cards , you might see them in an upgrade.

• @shubh First of all good to see some Admins around … Welcome to your Forums :)

Thank you for the update.

• @shubh 3 months ago you informed us that you are working on the marshmallow update. It will be comforting to know when you plan to release it for the Mark 1. A lot of us have been asking this and you seem to have been avoiding the question

• @harshil yes it will make us rest ease as all my friends coming and showing cheap phone see i got marshmallow before you it’s frustrating😲so please tell the date guys come on what are you waiting for???

• You will get to know some attractive features of Android Marshmallow. It will help you to understand this android OS version better.