Unable to activate JIO sim in Samsung J5 (4G) after meeting all requirements

• I am using Samsung J5 (4G), I have inserted JIO sim card one day go. I have bought JIO sim card 2 days ago. When I inserted sim card I got signal for JIO. As per catalogue after you get signal it means that your sim card is ready to activate and I will get sms on my registered mobile number, Till now I didnt receive it.

It shows as emergency calls only. I again visited retailer and showed I got signal and i am unable to call customer care number as well and it says " NOT REGISTERED ON NETWORK" and Wen I try to call from other number it says “CHECK YOUR DIAL NUMBER AND RETRY”.

I have tried changing settings in Mobile Networks all are okay and I have tried to select network there I find reliance and I have selected it. After that it shows as selected network( reliance) is not available. After some time that notification disappeared and it still shows emergency calls only.

I want help how to activate my JIO SIM CARD.

I have reliance tower on top of my building and I use 4G Samsung. All requirements for Sim card is already met.
    I want to know what it means: whether sim is activated or not. I want to use it please help me soon.

• @Supraja-Suppi actually mine same problem but they said within 4 days it will activate so let’s see my friends is j5 and this Sunday it will activate as per instructions

• Bro , was it solved??
    I got signal & tried manually registering and then only emergency calls…

!?

• @Arun-Kumar manually registering means?

• @Girija-Das mobilenetwork>network operators> clicking some network

• I wait upto 5 days did not still work

• Even me too having the same problem… i just checked with different mobile but it’s working… i hope problem with our handset (samsung J5)

• I cant use a MobileRecorder24 on Samsung J5, always i recive a message “not for ur device”.