where is fingerprint sensor ??

• if someone is spending this much i think fingerprint and water proof is necessary

• @ujjawal-verma Yeah! I was wondering why they missed the Fingerprint Sensor. After all Marshmallow supports it natively.

• Agree… They have missed Fingerprint sensor…

Any idea if NFC is available ?

Hopefully India gets NFC Payment like Samsung Pay next year.

• @aniruddha-patil they are not working on marshmallows they have their own os i.e fuel

• @ujjawal-verma Yeah. As of now the “Fuel OS” i based on Lollipop 5.1.1, but once they upgrade it to Marshmallow, the consumers will not be able to take advantage of the FPS, because it lacks the same.

• @aniruddha-patil then whAt about the waterproof. And nfc

• My brother had a iPhone 6. The only thing he used it was to unlock the phone which many-a-times because your friends were a little oily after a little samosa chaat or dust post moving some boxes in the house here and there. I think it is just for the OCD junta. Even for them pattern serves the purpose just right. Besides in India payments ain’t happening anytime soon the FPS auth.

• @goku ok bt mark 1 could habe been a waterproof phone and who doesnot want to click photos when they go to some beach.