creo themes on creo mark 1

• Please create like themes and wallpaper contest so everybody can participate have wallpaper and interesting themes that would be great

• Hi
    Any idea about VR…? Now a days most of devices out with this feature…

• @panchakshari VR as in? We can get VR Headsets and use them on any phone, right?

• Yes…
    Once we get VR option in our creo, its fantastic to view videos on marvelous QHD screen…

• @panchakshari buddy, It depends on Sensors…Mark 1 has all types of sensors a VR Headset needs… Once you will buy 1, you will understand how to use that… and yes, It’s actually very very good experience to use VR Headset on this phone… Use Good VR Headset…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh which vr set?

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh
    Hi piyush, me already owner of creo mark1. Kindly instruct me how to use VR headset on my Creo…
    Thanks

• @Girija-Das Procus is working good these days… best in medium budget… u will get that in almost 3000 bucks…

• @panchakshari Bro, I can’t instruct you in writing…it’s near impossible for me… I would like to suggest you to search a video related to this, as “how to use vr headset in smartphone”…you will find the video…

Process of Using VR Headset in Mark 1 or another Android smartphone is almost same…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh Bro…
    Me already have ANTVR VR headset which is working fine with my Lenovo K5 note…
    But, I tried several apps from play store in my Creo. All I tried was useless… Pls suggest me good app for my Creo…