emergency calls only

• Guys after the update I brought a new idea 4g Sim i saw that it’s only writing emergency calls only even if I have network and I can’t call anyone it says call ended right away I have already sent a email please reply quickly

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Hi, Do you able to access your mobile internet ? Or can you please confirm with Idea Customer care that your SIM has been activated.

• @Sober-Barik yes call ends right away was fixed and net works I have sent u guys screenshot

• @Sober-Barik I think it’s hampering my speed me and my friend were doing same place net where his gave 10mbps in idea mine 30kbps idea please reply quickly it is irritating

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das It seems that you need to configure some access point settings for Idea cellular. Could you please contact Idea Customer Care and raise this concern to them. They just need to send some settings via SMS which you need to configure.

• @Sober-Barik thanks bro I will do it and yes in my lock screen it writes idea but not in home screen is it due to emergency call?

• @Sober-Barik I got it configured and speed is amazing but the emergency call only won’t just go away what to do?😵😨😧

• @Sober-Barik tell bro what to do?

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Hi, we have sent you a list of possible solutions via email, kindly check and revert if the issue persists.