Is there July update?

• Can any one pls tell me is there any July update is coming or not??

• Yes @CREO-Team tell us when ur soon will come 15 days before next month update I think slowly u will delay it too much every month late update except first month last month 3 days late and this time past 3 days reply guys😠😬😡

• @Girija-Das said in Is there July update?:

Yes @CREO-Team tell us when ur soon will come 15 days before next month update I think slowly u will delay it too much every month late update except first month last month 3 days late and this time past 3 days reply guys😠😬😡

Vatika Verma where r u? R u still in Creo or joined some other company may be Google or say Xiaomi

• @Sarabjeet-Singh bro don’t be so rude😕it’s not good man😅

• @Girija-Das
    OK sorry but its really very annoying no reply at all from Creo team

• @Sarabjeet-Singh I know I m no one to tell this things, but what I feel is whatever we are facing today with the device is annoying I knw but we have a ray of hope that it will be solved as they are listening to us. Not like others if somebody is facing a problem with a Samsung Device, who is there to listen.
    So frnds please have patience and motivate them, its the Start Up company let’s all support and make it a Brand.
    I hope I have not dishearten anyone.

• @Sarabjeet-Singh I know man I am also really keeping calm😅but why make others upset it was out choice after all and no choice now do we have any?😯

• @Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan I got u bro that’s what I was saying others try to cope with it who knows what this company hold for us in future😉

• @Girija-Das said in Is there July update?:

@Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan I got u bro that’s what I was saying others try to cope with it who knows what this company hold for us in future😉

May be u both r right and I m wrong I already said sorry once , and I say it again sorry

• @Sarabjeet-Singh bro I think you misunderstood my smilie it’s okay to get frustrated but this is not the end of bug fixing literally all will be solved keep hope😁

• @CREO-Team is this update way too big and fixes all bugs for which you are taking so long???

• At least give us some hint about the update say its coming in 2/3 days or in a week, then we simply wait for it rather than asking questions regularly

• Product Team

The update will be pushed out to your phones very soon folks. We are making sure that the latest feature comes out to you without any issues. We think you are going to love what is coming in this update.

• ADMIN

Hello Fuel Champs!

We’re going to take until tomorrow (20th July) to ship this month’s update. There were a few fixes that needed to be made and we couldn’t finish them until early this morning.
    We apologise to keep you waiting for this month’s update and then add a day’s delay. But I guess all is well, that ends well.

We’re looking forward to a good launch tomorrow and I’ll keep you posted on our readiness for tomorrow, by today evening.

Sorry for the delay.

• ADMIN

And we’re going live with the update as we speak! Check out more on what we have in store this July for the #FuelUpdate - https://forum.creosense.com/topic/658/official-fuel-os-1-3-0-0-is-here
    We hope you all will love it!
    Can’t wait to hear your feedback.
    Let’s discuss on the above mentioned thread!