July 13th update is it coming as scheduled? what's in store?

• So the D-day is tomorrow for which we have been waiting with bated breath for the past one month.
    We are really hoping for the bug fixes this time. please don’t disappoint us this time

• Just logged in to start a thread :p about this . . anyway having fingers crossed.

• Me too😄really really hope so many bugs have been resolved fingers crossed

• I think this update gonna be about facial recognition :p

• @sabu As per the Miss. Verma Hints, There should be some update related to the Security…

• @sabu that’s is the reason I told u . When someone else use Ur pH your phone don’t respond :)

• Anyway seems like they have failed to keep up the schedule even this month :p
    But some changes in the forum though , it’s slow

• ADMIN

@Pradeep-Jayabal we are making few changes to forum gradually. If you have any suggestions for the same, do make sure you share on this thread -> https://forum.creosense.com/topic/520/re-designing-creo-forum-help-us

• Unfortunately no update from the creo team!! We understand at times it is difficult to meet timelines… but an update about the delay at right time is what is required… but revved that is not happening!

• @Subodhk is this the July update, update to the forum?

• ADMIN

@prakashtn The July update is on it’s way, be rest assured :thumbsup:

• @Subodhk thank you. Some info on change in time or date of update release would help all Mark 1 supporters!

• @Subodhk bro the forum is really beautiful

• @Subodhk What would be the time???

• @Subodhk bro where is the update??? It’s already past 2:00 pm

• @Subodhk ,piyush here,its already 3pm,when will we get update? I am eagerly waiting for

• @Subodhk where is the update man? When it will be available?😑😕

• So, something like that I saw in galaxy s4? You can change the page with your eyes, without touching?

• any news on this month update. when will it be available.

• @iChennadi ,i dont think update is ready,july 13 gone,not any news or announcement about update by
    admin,why the hell the lie? And june update is tottally failure,my phone is getting slower day by day

• ADMIN

@Piyush-Sorathiya The July update is coming and very soon! I am sure you shall love it :)

• @Subodhk but when bro it’s already ahead of 13🙍

• @Subodhk ,thanx sir for kind reply,sir i have one suggestion for u,we dont need minor update,gave us update that match the price of phone,we need bugfree phone,we need speedy phone,we need better camera ,we need fast network,thats all,if all this issue solved than MARK 1 is better than anyother mobile in current market,and one thing looks of phone is diffrent perspective,but this is bestlooking mobile phone

• @Piyush-Sorathiya @Girija-Das forget it man we just have to keep dreaming and our wish list is going to pile up with our woes we are facing with MARK 1.
    They are going to come up with another new feature this month according to what they have teased already. This would lead to more annoying experience with the phone because it would become more slower that what it is now.
    @CREO-Support @CREO-Team @administrators least bothered about our issues even though we keep highlighting them every now and then.
    the most amazing feature we have on MARK 1 which we can boast about with everyone is that we we receive a call the phone vibrates first after 5 secs we hear the ring and after 10 secs we see the screen lit and then after 2 secs we see the caller id

we have a couple more which we all are aware as we are daily drivers so end of the story is either we guys have to just deal with what we bought or dump it and move on. i believe most of them have already done that going by the lukewarm response for this month update. last month we had many who were eagerly awaiting for an update now they got used to it i believe

• @iChennadi ,u r absolutely right sir,agree with u,either we have to dump this brick or live with this crap phone,i curse myself for sold my LUMIA 1020 and bought mark 1

• and i am abusing myself everyday for not having the patience to wait for few more days till the time one plus 3 was released. I was a one plus one user i was so impressed by the phone and its strategy i got hold of an invite some how being online every day and got it shipped from USA as it was not released in INDIA at that time.

But my bad luck i lost it (actually stolen) so i was looking for another one not impressed with oneplus 2 looking out for other best option and fall prey for this phone going by my gut feeling may be this might be an INDIAN answer for one plus but failed miserably.

• Yes guys what you talking is absolutely correct.
    I was in the same impression on the phone.
    The call lag is the major issue many are facing I need to wait 10 to 15 seconds to see who actual caller it tested my patience.

so i have gave up the phone and switched back to old phone.

Seriously not all enjoying the support or fixes or updates the team is providing

• @iChennadi very well said and i completely agree with you.
    @administrators @CREO-Support @CREO-Team @Product-Team do take note!

• ADMIN

@iChennadi said in July 13th update is it coming as scheduled? what's in store?:

the most amazing feature we have on MARK 1 which we can boast about with everyone is that we we receive a call the phone vibrates first after 5 secs we hear the ring and after 10 secs we see the screen lit and then after 2 secs we see the caller id
    we have a couple more which we all are aware as we are daily drivers so end of the story is either we guys have to just deal with what we bought or dump it and move on. i believe most o

We’re making a few good improvements to the dialer. We’re sorry for taking long to fix it.

• @Vartika-Verma and what about stable constant 3g no drop down to 2g?