charging pace is😶😞😒

• Sometimes phonephone is slow on charging like 30-45%in 15 min and then 45-47%in 30 min what to do after update this all happened😤

• Every time i charge this happens after monthly updates i faced different issues new bugs what to do i don’t understand

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Sorry for the trouble here, to know your issue better, we were trying to reach you but your contact number seems switched off.

What I would like to suggest you to use different USB cable and let us know if you still face the same issue.

• @Sober-Barik ooh okay but can u suggest me anything

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Please, try to charge your phone with different USB cable and let us know the result.

• @Sober-Barik i did with a normal charger first took 3hrs to reach 90%above and for first 4hrs battery drain was normal to 60%then within 2-3 hrs it drained like water and lasted for 6-7hrs but for c creo it charged to 23%from 17% in 2grs and again disconnected and connected after 5min after 2hrs went to 70% battery percentage display is fake sometimes going to 83%from 90%in 40 mins and then reaches 43% within 30 mins and turns off also when in creo battery reaches 0 when plugged in within 5mins writes 56-60% and when unplugged turns off in 1min by freezing
    I decided to take it to service centre after this July update

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Hi Girija, seems there is an issue with the phone, we request you to visit the nearest service center for diagnosis. The service center details can be found in the link below -
    https://creosense.com/support

• @Nishant okay bro but after July update i want to be sure if new bugs come from update that way we can sort out bugs quickly and make it better than miui

• @Sober-Barik bro whenever my phone turns off due to less battery and again after charging i turn it on it writes optimizing apps like and it’s really really long takes nearly 30 mins or more but not less than that it is really irritating and i got a total of 214 apps so please see into this i have not seen this anywhere else😖
    And yes when connected to charger in 0% it does not turns on right away after 5-10 mins only it turns on