Suggestions for those, who are Experiencing Slow Speed on the Phone

• Hello Everyone… Everyone is Saying that Phone is Very Slow compared to other ones in this Range…

Phone is indeed slow, but not as much as u guys are experiencing…

Suggestion 1― Don’t Clear Cached Data everytime… Apps collects thumbnails which gets saved as Cached Data… If u clear that everyday, then Apps will have to collect thumbnails everyday… Collection of thumbnails takes little time… If u always force your phone to collect that, and to do same things unnecessarily, then Slowing down your phone is Pretty obvious…

1. Never Use any type of Booster or Antivirus or any Battery Saver… Those apps just clears cached data… and takes too much RAM… Believe in Android, They are capable of fighting with viruses…they don’t need external apps to do that…

2. Don’t Install Apps outside of Play Store…because u don’t know, what uploader did with the file…though U can use Amazon and ApkMirror… Never ever use Patched file just to Cheat Play Store and save few bucks…That is Actually Very very harmful…That too cause lagging and slowing down the performance of phone…

3. Don’t always clear Background Apps running in your Phone… that forces phone to open apps everytime from the beginning… which takes time…

@administrators @CREO-Support @Subodhk Please Correct Me, If I m wrong…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh come on man in my previous phone with 2gb ram i did all this things but phone was faster than ever always never ever faced slow on 2gb ram

• @Girija-Das Lol buddy, I m talking about facts…not talking about what u did wrong with your previous phone…

It affects Performance of the phone… and I have mentioned reasons, why It will affect performance…

It’s about permissions too, like OnePlus allows their users to Root their Phone, which means, If anything goes wrong with the phone while Rooting, Service Center will still assist U… but It is not with others…
    And If u violate Rules, that will surely affect your phone, as u said, u do…

And please, don’t say 2GB of RAM, or 3GB of RAM… 2GB of RAM could be better than 6GB of RAM… It depends on what quality of RAM System is using… It depends on Speed of the RAM…

For Example, Coolpad Note 3 provides us 3GB of RAM… and OnePlus 3 is also Providing us 3GB of RAM… Despite of that, Coolpad Looks Cheap, and OnePlus 3 looks Premium…
    iPhones with 1 GB of RAM is equivalent to Most Flagships of Android… I hope u know the concept of RAM, like DDR3 or DDR4 RAM…

Yes, Clockspeed matters too, Compare This one with any phone Providing 1.8 to 2 GHz Clockspeed… U can never get disappointed…

MediaTek is not slow in comparison to Qualcomm…It’s just not Energy Efficient… That’s why battery of your phone discharges very fast…

Yes, There are bugs with the Fuel OS… but It doesn’t Lag nor very slow as many are complaing…

• I think our phone need the antivirus tools. It is improtant. You know now there are so mang virus and we have to against them. I used a tool named Hi Security, I think it is useful for me. Maybe you just use the wrong tool. Some of them are really useful.