Rs 6000 off for mark1 in flipkart

• Price of Creo mark1 in flipkart , we spend 6000 more for this phone.

• @josh13 whatttttt? It’s killing me now

• What is hell is happening !!! Creo at 6,000/- less at Flipkart

• Really they made us fools

• Request to all just mail to subodh the issue of Creo Price on Flipkart.
    I have already mailed him.

• Any admins , please give a genuine reason for the 6000rs price slash if there is any.

• I have a word with the Technical Support and he is saying that slash in price on flipkart is just for today only, If its for today only then for today please refund our 6,000 rupees.

• They are saying the prices are slashed due to sale on flipkart it means every time the prices will be slashed when there will be a sale

• Yes we are became fools.
    More over phone is not worth of 20k.
    I

• 0_1467789981204_creo.PNG
    This is normal issue that price down for every brand like oneplus x 14999 now…But in this case price to much drop…If they start with this price then i also try atlast.Now not possible already m3 note and le2 i have…

• At least please give us marshmallow update this month.

• also extra 10% cashback for citibank cards effective price is 12500/- bucks only

• Ahhhhh what now???

• @Girija-Das its bank offer for 2 days in flipkart

• Still it’s that much only let’s see what happens forward i an tired of waiting waiting and waiting and being disappointed again and again😡

• ADMIN

@josh13 said in Rs 6000 off for mark1 in flipkart:

Any admins , please give a genuine reason for the 6000rs price slash if there is any.

Hey Everyone

We would like to inform everyone that this is not a price slash. This is a limited period offer extended by Flipkart to its customers for a period of 3 days starting today, at its own cost on limited inventory. This is similar to sale events such as the Big Billion Sale or the Independence Day Sale practiced by E-Comm companies.

Please do note that CREO Mark 1 is priced at Rs 19,999 inclusive of engraving on our official website.

• @Girija-Das
    Absolutely right we r waiting for every thing right from the very first day we bought this phone sorry this Creo dabba

• @Sarabjeet-Singh @Girija-Das I really feel I got cheated by buying this device at very first month hoping it will be better device after waiting waiting I feel disappointed nd bought a brick.

• @Ajay-Kumar said in Rs 6000 off for mark1 in flipkart:

@Sarabjeet-Singh @Girija-Das I really feel I got cheated by buying this device at very first month hoping it will be better device after waiting waiting I feel disappointed nd bought a brick.

U r correct sir we had wasted our money that is why I requested to Creo that if they can give me just 8000 rupees and take there phone back I will be more than happy

• Atleast provide us with some free accessories like earphone, tempered glass, otg adapter etc. 6000 off is too much… 😕😕

• @prateek-routray This is not fair you just dropped you rate with in two months.we feel like fools you make us first come first create fools. Creo it is OK this is your handset & you price, but you can’t create situation like this. All of us we have to take stand for this Creo give us full of accessories of creo mark1 by our purchasing mediator like flipkart & creo as well. Give us full accessories free of cost.

• Team Creo please provide us with Needful accessories like head sets , screen guards etc…, our hearts are broken seen the price of Creo now on flipkart…, we will be more than happy if you can give few of the accessories free of cost. You should definitely consider those who has directly brought from Creo sense site. Admins… please let us are you coming up with any accessories or not …

• Creo mobiles in flipkart are sold ,status went to out of stock

• I’m feeling little bad too… But many smartphones go on sale within months of launching.
    Example

• Moto X Play last year went on Big Billion Day within 1 month of launch
    • Nexus 5X is on a Rs. 10,000 price slash…
    • Reliance Lyf is on a 25% price slash currently

I think phone companies try to launch at a price and e-commerce companies, to boost their sale, go on price slashing strategy.
    It happens all the time with fashion goods too. You buy a shirt on full price and then it goes on sale within a month…

• @sabu Very interesting read.

The end of discounting, if it happens, would also significantly hurt the steep valuations of India’s top e-commerce firms—Flipkart ($15 billion), Snapdeal ($6.5 billion) and Paytm (more than $3 billion)—as well as the rapid sales growth of Amazon India.

I don’t think any e-commece company want to wrap it up in India yet. So they’ll keep resorting to discounting categories like smartphones, laptops, clothes, toys and books.