Problem with USB Cable while charging the phone

• This is the second time my USB Cable is behaving awkwardly, recently it has got loose whenever i put it on the charge and somebody just push the cable to the left or right it gets disconnected from the charging. Earlier no such incident was happening it started to happen yesterday only.
    Please help me with the issue.

• @Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan get a replacement cable i got it too…

• @Abhishek-Negi bro where did u exchanged

• Guys i buy creo just 13999 is that good things ?

• @Mahendra u will know that in few days depends on your attitude towards current bug problems

• CREO Support

@Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan In this case, I would like to suggest you to visit our nearest service center to get the complete checkup of your phone. It seems there might be some other issue with your Creo Mark .

• I too faced a similar problem with my USB cable provided by CREO. Have been using my old HTC USB cable with CREO adapter since last month. Any help @CREO-Support

• I think @Sober-Barik should give us new USB cable :package:

• @Sober-Barik Other cables are working fine with it. I dont know what’s wrong with the USB cable from CREO.
    And by the way Aurangabad, Maharashtra still didnt got your Service Center yet.

• CREO Support

@Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan As per the support request #587 a replacement USB cable was sent to you on 6th July bearing tracking ID 14823102652 via BlueDart courier delivered to you today at 2:49PM.
    The above info was shared with you via email on 6th July 2016 at 1:39PM.

• @Nishant Thank you Mr. For giving me the info which I already had.
    According to my last reply I wanted to figure out what’s the actual problem is ! And if u want to avoid the things which I mentioned in the last reply and wants to supply Me a new USB cable every two months ! I welcome that.
    But Have an agreement with me that we will not discuss about fixing the issues faced by you instead we will supply the accessories even after the Warranty period till the Device goes out of service.