System UI Stops Working Twice or Thrice a Day

• Hello @administrators @CREO-Team @CREO-Support

After the Update I got on 16th of June, Phone started behaving awkwardly…

Twice or Thrice a day, a Msg pops up on the Display, “System UI Stopped Working”…
    After that msg, everything stops working, Display Starts blinking, it Gets On and Off in every 2 seconds…
    I have to Reboot the Phone Evertime in that Situation…
    Creo Support Guys told me to Reset the Phone, I did that too, but it keeps happening…

Please look at it, and help me asap…If it is a bug, please consider it in your July Update…

It’s been so annoying…

• This post is deleted!

• Full reset device and delete all data…

• ADMIN

@Piyush-Ranjan-Singh Hey Piyush, we are looking in this issue as our top priority. Can you please drop me a mail at subodh (at) creosense (dot) com. We would want to know more about the conditions in which this occurs to understand the issue properly.

• @Subodhk Hey, I just mailed u what u have asked for… Please check that and Reply ASAP… Thanks for Responding…

• @arka2020 Bro, as I mentioned that, I did Reset of the phone, but it’s still happening, I too thought that it is happening because of glitches… but I don’t understand what is this actually…Hope they look at this issue… If it is happening because of Updating of Fuel OS or any bug or anything else…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh I donot have creo mark 1 so donot know they has option to back to previous version…Or Offline download and flash manually…??

• @arka2020 Mark 1 has the option to revert to an earlier backed up version. After resetting the phone, when you start in fresh, the software gives that option.