ear piece defect in call

• Guys today from the morning i can’t hear anyone when i call neither the receiver nor i nothing is heard, it’s frustrating if hardware problem will be faced so quickly then what about after warranty???😬😠someone reply quickly about this every time a issue is reported we are suggested to go to customer care this will be 2nd time and this time my parent will kill me then😢

• Product Team

@Girija-Das - hang on. @Sober-Barik could you immediately get in touch with Girija to look into the issue.

• CREO Support

@Girija-Das Sorry for the inconvenience, I tried to reach you but your number seems unreachable. We also sent you a mail. Awaiting your reply. You could also call us on our toll free number 1800-208-2736

• @Sober-Barik Ok done☺

• Guys done it’s fixed no need to call me anymore,😰ahh yes i just cleared all cache and freed some of my phone storage then cleared dialer and contacts data after that it got fine
    What was this all about i don’t get it and if happened again somewhere sometime then what??? please look into this and the in call volume is low
    It’s really bugging me right now😞