[Vote] Forum App - Do we want it ?

• Time to vote …

Do we want an app for CREO Forums ?

A . Yes please now
    B. No, dont see the need
    C. Not urgent , maybe later in the year

Thank you

• @Anirudha-Dhawale… we need it “now” for sure… that’s the only platform for exchange of ideas, share problems n find solutions… n last but not the least we can use it to force team Creo to respond n act (on a lighter note, we know you guys are responsive)!!

• ‘B’ … Is it not already part of the Refuel? Refuel=>More=> CREO Forums…

• @kkrishnadeepak I was taking about an independent app. If not official something built on a platform like TapTalk …

• A - Please now

• @Anirudha-Dhawale
    No I don’t see the need to add another app in my pH
    It’s already part of refuel , but it’s should be redesigned in way to work more like an app , refuel act more like a browser for creo forum .

• @Pradeep-Jayabal OK good suggestion… It would make more sense to. Improvise what’s already built… And just give a heads up this is already work in progress.

• Hi all, thank you to those who have voted…

A quick update Creo Forum will go through a design change and above recommendations will be part of it…

• @Anirudha-Dhawale are you part of creo team ?

• @Pradeep-Jayabal not an employee but do contribute behind the curtains.

• @Anirudha-Dhawale cool . . Looks like today they have redesigned the forum but all the favorite counts are reset.

• ADMIN

@Pradeep-Jayabal We’re working on fixing that. And this is a small step towards redesigning the forum.

As for a separate app, outside of ReFuel app, in the near future, it’s honestly going to be a big big stretch for our team. We’re a small team of 70 and have a lot going on with the Monthly Updates, Tewee and other things under the hood.

But how about this, we make it easier for you to participate via the reFuel app?

• Yes @Vartika-Verma thats the suggestion and is a better approach considering the effort involved.

Hopefully that doesnt stretch the team too much :)

• @Vartika-Verma
    As I said earlier , I am not worried about creo forum and it’s attitude in my pH . But what really matters are the bugs in my camera , really disappointing and embarrassing at times .
    Back to the thread , yes I or anyone won’t mind having creo forum as a part of refuel ,after all it really makes sense to be part of refuel, but just few tweaks .
    1 , please let the forum act as a app rather than refuel works as a browser for it .
    2, when I click a forum link at anywhere in my mobile it should direct me to refuel app, not to a browser .
    3, push notifications
    4,upload image and attachments

PS- these are just suggestions, but I can live with creo forum as it is , prioritise bugs with all due respect . So that we can enjoy the mobile to the fullest.

I should really appreciate your 70 members team each person individually for the awesomeness you deliver.