Update 2: June13 what's in store?

• @CREO-Team @CREO-Support @sai-srinivas it’s that time of the where we r waiting for news in the next update and what it’s bringing. Please tell us that u guys have something for better camera experience, battery performance along with something to reduce the overheating of the phone. Please don’t disappoint us again.

• @iChennadi i think they don’t want to disclose it, may be it’s a special update because they haven’t replied anything i really hope so☺☺☺

• Yes I think they won’t disclose hope this update should eliminate many problems in phone

• @Girija-Das I really hope so. I don’t have any other complaints with mark 1 other than the ones which I mentioned above camera is a huge let down if that’s taken care I can win any argument I have with anyone on mark1 also I will be relieved that i invested my money on a good phone rather than cribbing on it every day which I hate to do so. @CREO-Team @sai-srinivas

• @iChennadi yeah 101%agree with u bro…☺

• Game is not running smoothly

• Not even newest sultan

• ADMIN

The update is on its way :+1: Be rest assured you are going to enjoy this month’s update!

• @Subodhk ooh,what a relief may be you were busy fixing and tuning things for this update, better late than never😮😉…

• @Subodhk Aaaaaawsomeee man!!!

• @iChennadi
    Who says the phone overheats it’s only when the phone is charging otherwise it remains cool

• This post is deleted!

• @Sarabjeet-Singh i am saying that the phone overheats during normal usage as well not only during charging because i am experiencing it right from the first day i started using it and i have been raising it with the creo team right from that day.

• What would be the expected size of the update?

• At what time…??

• Still waiting …

• @sunil and still no reply, reply quickly creo team what is wrong today.

• This post is deleted!

• @CREO-Support @CREO-Team @Mr-Wolf @Subodhk @sai-srinivas @administrators @Product-Team some one please update us with some news if we have an update coming today or if there is any delay due to any reason but please acknowledge. We are anxiously waiting for an update this time we haven’ t received any teasers as well as we did last month and we are being optimistic this time that something really good is coming please don’t disappoint us

• @iChennadi yes no news till now someone confirm we are very hopeful for this update

• @iChennadi said:

@CREO-Support @CREO-Team @Mr-Wolf @Subodhk @sai-srinivas @administrators @Product-Team some one please update us with some news if we have an update coming today or if there is any delay due to any reason but please acknowledge. We are anxiously waiting for an update this time we haven’ t received any teasers as well as we did last month and we are being optimistic this time that something really good is coming please don’t disappoint us

Absolutely

• Is there any update at all for today??? It’s too late😐😡

• Anyone got anything? Beta testers?

• Hi All,

You will get updates every month on 13th after 2pm. May be Marshmallows update will come end of the year.

• @ssarrinn no not got yet don’t get what they are doing till now😬

• After 2pm.

• @asclch2 seriously awesome but who told you anyway???😁😁😁

• Last time i talk with creo team member they told me every month on 13th after 2pm.

• Check out @CREOspeak’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/CREOspeak/status/742250195086278660?s=09

June update - audio enhancements

• Oh! My bad creo team for irritating u, but u should have made this notice hear us all.

• Product Team

@Everyone - Sorry to keep you guys waiting. We are planning to release the update in the later half of this week. Unfortunately we had run into some kinks and are working hard on getting them all sorted for a smooth update roll-out. Rest assured you will definitely enjoy this month’s features and enhancements.