Having Problems to re-connect to Wifi.(Not Resolved).
Hello Team & all,
I am facing an issue while connecting to a wi-fi (Airtel) @ my home & Screen gets hungup(when 15% charge & 98% Charge).
This was raised earlier one month back, Phone was sent to @CREO-Support and i got the phone back.
Let me explain the wifi-Problem:( All these observations took me 30 days to permutation).
- I need to switch off my router & then only get Connected to Wi-fi , save the settings.
- Now once get connected , it will be good.
- Problem starts now, Currently i am connected, i go out of home and come back, then re-connect never works.
- I switched off my mobile and then deleted saved wifi settings , re-try… still not work.
- I need to switch of my router and then switch it on and then re-add wifi and it gets connected.
- Similar case with my Cellular 2g Network.
Please note i am using other two mobiles(Samsung S2 Galaxsy & S4 mini), i didnot face any issues with my AIRTEL wifi, all other devices including Laptops get re-connected back.
Let me explain the Screen hungup:
- when batter was 15% or 98% , when it is still getting charged, if you get a call, i was not able to pick up the calls.
- Similarly, suddenly the screen gets hung up for unknown reasons(i need to long press power button, so that phone gets switch off and restart normaly).
Please note i sent email and posting this in FORUM.