Please, stop to making big screens like shovel! (5,5 inch is a shovel) :D

• Hi, why is everyone making big screens? I saw a beautiful video advertisment of a MARK1 and very dissapointed when discovered 5,5 inch screen D:
    You say that you’ll make 1 new model every month! So promise me that one of your next new models will be 4 inch size! And I’'ll buy it!
    I very very like your design, and OS, and I hope you’ll keep to progress in the future :)

With many regards, Andrew.

• @s0n0f4sun

@s0n0f4sun said:

Hi, why is everyone making big screens? I saw a beautiful video advertisment of a MARK1 and very dissapointed when discovered 5,5 inch screen D:
    You say that you’ll make 1 new model every month! So promise me that one of your next new models will be 4 inch size! And I’'ll buy it!
    I very very like your design, and OS, and I hope you’ll keep to progress in the future :)

With many regards, Andrew.

Why even apple it’s also giving a plus version because many people want big screen and nice qhd screen 5.5 inch is good and 6 inch is best

• @Girija-Das The demand for the 4 inch iPhone SE (its my primary phone, with mark1 being my secondary phone) far outstripped supply and Apple is ramping up production to meet demand. So @s0n0f4sun suggestion is not without merit, especially as there is pretty much no android phone out there that comes in at 4 inches. Definitely a market that @CREO-Team should look into as its a potential demand that is being unmet.

• @s0n0f4sun You want 12 models to get released each year? :P The updates are software only, no word on how often new hardware will be released. I expect Creo will go with the classic cycle of 1 new phone every year or so.

Like I said earlier definitely a market for a 4 inch phone and Creo should explore it. Maybe do a large phone every summer and a small phone every winter?

• @Girija-Das , 'coz in my opinion, smartPhone must be a Phone, not a tablet :) Phone is a small item and should take place on my hand perfectly. And all manipulations with smartphone should be possible with only one finger!
    5,5 inch screen doesn’t allow me to do most operations with one finger. Only surfing on FB scrolling wall :)

• @Girija-Das , 'coz in my opinion, smartPhone must be a Phone, not a tablet :) Phone is a small item and should take place on my hand perfectly. And all manipulations with smartphone should be possible with only one finger!
    5,5 inch screen doesn’t allow me to do most operations with one finger. Only surfing on FB scrolling wall :)

• @Hardik-Panjwani said:

@s0n0f4sun You want 12 models to get released each year? :P The updates are software only, no word on how often new hardware will be released. I expect Creo will go with the classic cycle of 1 new phone every year or so.

Like I said earlier definitely a market for a 4 inch phone and Creo should explore it. Maybe do a large phone every summer and a small phone every winter?

Haha, what a fail, off course, they can’t produce one gadget each month xD Ok, let it be only a software :)
    But your idea about model range alternation is a very very good. I will glad if they’ll make one small model every 2 years.

• @s0n0f4sun yeah then there should be a small version and a plus version to meet people like you and me😜😁😂