How to recover deleted photos on this phone?

• I am quite new to this phone and just wrongly deleted all the photo folders on this phone. How could i to restore those photos?

• @clariceo0 said:

I am quite new to this phone and just wrongly deleted all the photo folders on this phone. How could i to restore those photos?

To increase the chances of being able to recover deleted photos on Android after you have been deleted you must not save any new photos, files or data to it, that will cover your old data, if so, you will never recover your deleted photos from phone. One of the easiest ways to see if your deleted pictures can be recovered is to try some photo recovery software. I didn’t remember the name, but you can google it.

• @Aquarium said:

@clariceo0 said:

I am quite new to this phone and just wrongly deleted all the photo folders on this phone. How could i to restore those photos?

One of the easiest ways to see if your deleted pictures can be recovered is to try some photo recovery software. I didn’t remember the name, but you can google it.

I tried a well-known freeware called Recuva, but it didn’t help at all.

• @Aquarium said in How to recover deleted photos on this phone?:

@clariceo0 said:

To increase the chances of being able to recover deleted photos on Android after you have been deleted you must not save any new photos, files or data to it, that will cover your old data, if so, you will never recover your deleted photos from phone. One of the easiest ways to see if your deleted pictures can be recovered is to try some photo recovery software. I didn’t remember the name, but you can google it.
    If you use Android phone and need to recover photos from SD card, this solution will help you out. Try the free Android recovery tools.

• If fortunately, you have backed up your photos in Google Photo, then you can simply open it, go to the “Trash” and choose the photos that you’ve backed up and tapped on the “Restore” option, which is incredibly convenient to recover deleted photos on Android phone.
    Note:
    1.This method is only useful for the data that have been deleted within 60 days.
    2.Be sure that the option “Backup &sync” in the “Settings” of Google Photo has been turned on.
    alt text