Waiting for Creo Mark 2

• first of all let me congratulate the creo team for such a superb initiative… ever since i started using android, one thing that bothered me most was lack of update support… and to tell truth i was seriously thinking of switching to iphone ( but i am an android fan) , but with your promise of A NEW PHONE EVERY MONTH im overjoyed…

now coming to my post of waiting for creo mark 2… not taking anything away from superb CREO MARK 1 but at a price point of 20,000/- i guess i wanted few things more… n my wish list includes,

1. QC 820 SoC
    2. 4 GB Ram
      3.32/64 GB Rom ( may be UFS 2 flash used in mi5)
    3. qHD/FHD 5.2 screen with gorilla glass
    4. Camera- 16 mp with 4 axix ois, slo-mo
      8 mp selfie cam
    5. At least 4000 mah battery with quick charge ( what is the fun of a good phone if you cant use it due to battery backup issues)
      7.full NFC
      8.IR Blaster (many will not agree on this but i just love this feature, using phone to control almost everything… no need to look for remote)
      9.finger print scanner

with your promise of regular updates, custom features, above specs and price of around 25000 and mark my words… CREO MARK 2 WILL JUST KILL THE MARKET… if this happens in next 9 months or so…

till then … will be eagerly waiting for the launch of next offering from the house of creo … hope that my wishlist is included in that…

regards

dr vikas goswami