more way for billing

• why isn;t there a option for cash on delivery,or is there a option for cash on delivery.

• @Girija-Das said:

why isn;t there a option for cash on delivery,or is there a option for cash on delivery.

and yes how many days will it take for a engraved phone to come.,please reply quikly

• i am also asking the same question . I have already booked, but they didnt tell me a date before which it will arrive or atleast ship

• ADMIN

@Girija-Das We don’t offer COD option because the engraved phones are not returnable unless there’s a hardware issue. So we ensure only serious buyers place the orders by the way of online payment.

@ssarrinn If you’ve booked via www.creosense.com, you’d have received an email with the shipping date. Could you please check once?

• @Vartika-Verma could you please read my comment properly? shipping date was there, but it said " after 10th may". Its funny, becoz December is also after 10 may, or 11th may 2090 is also after 10th may. But its okey though, today i got a confirmation mail stating that it has been shipped. thank you :)

• @Vartika-Verma thank you for your assistance😀😀😀