Phone Reception Signals are very weak and when we disconnect from Internet reconnecting taking 5-10 mins

• I got my mobile yesterday (04/23), facing lot of issues and Network signals and Internet re connectivity .
    I was using samsung phone on the same vodafone mobile network and i have airtel wifi.
    I had never faced any problem with my old samsung handset and received full signals always.
    Airtel wifi at my home 16 mbps and never faced any reconnecitivity issues…
    This seems to be a great fault from CREO FUEL OS>

REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION INSTEAD OF MORE FEATURES

• @administrators @Product-Team
    @Moderators @Subodhk
    Admins please respond for this topic.

• ADMIN

@Satyasai-Gudimetla please get in touch with our support team, call immediately at 1800-208-2736.

• ADMIN

@Satyasai-Gudimetla did you reach out to our support ??? We will help you as soon as possible. Let me know if you’ve reached out or not. Let me know.

else please email to me at saisrinivas@creosense.com will ensure that this issue is solved asap!

• Thank you SaiSrinivas, i reachedout your support team , everytime they were asking me to go for Factory settings.
    It is very frustrating me to take this ownership and re-boot .
    Yesterday i faced very different situation my Mark1 got hungup @45% of battery , until it gets drained completely + i charged the phone back and it went normal.

This seems to be for me as power management issue, which is non-removable battery , so i am looking forward for replacement (or) refund which was causing me trauma for not using my work on smartphone.

I sent you an seperate email to your CREO SENSE id.

Please advise.

• @Subodhk @administrators @sai-srinivas reached out to support for three times, the only answer we get is go for Factory settings always.
    Support person who helped me is Nikhil.

• @sai-srinivas @administrators
    @Moderators

Thank you SaiSrinivas, i reachedout your support team , everytime they were asking me to go for Factory settings.
    It is very frustrating me to take this ownership and re-boot .
    Yesterday i faced very different situation my Mark1 got hungup @45% of battery , until it gets drained completely + i charged the phone back and it went normal.

This seems to be for me as power management issue, which is non-removable battery , so i am looking forward for replacement (or) refund which was causing me trauma for not using my work on smartphone.

I sent you an seperate email to your CREO SENSE id.

Please advise.

• Problem os management I have small tips follow i think help you to solve battery problem Battery calibrate follow step:
    Method 1

1. Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.

2. Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.

3. Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.

4. Unplug your charger.

5. Turn your phone on. It’s likely that the battery indicator won’t say 100 percent, so plug the charger back in (leave your phone on) and continue charging until it says 100 percent on-screen as well.

6. Unplug your phone and restart it. If it doesn’t say 100 percent plug the charger back in until it says 100 percent on screen.

7. Repeat this cycle until it says 100 percent (or as close as you think it’s going to get) when you start it up without being plugged in.

8. Now, let your battery discharge all the way down to 0 percent and let your phone turn off again.

9. Fully charge the battery one more time without interruption and you should have reset the Android system’s battery percentage.

follow this atlast two time proper way battery problem solve…