Why I am not buying Creo Mark 1? and What I Wish to See in the Next Mobile?

• I am proud that an Indian company has taken it’s first step in the mobile world.
    Few things I would like to advice as what a consumer like me wants from a company and from it’s mobile…
    Firstly I will be pointing out reasons as to why I am not be buying Creo Mark 1
    Priced at 20k but still it has a Mediatek X10 processor which is used in mid to low range mobiles.Why you have not opted for Qualcom Snapdragon 652 or even 650 which as a lot of potential than X10. Moreover you have given Quad HD display with such kind of processor…

No NFC
    India is now becoming digital and in few years there will be facilities to use NFC as one of the payment modes.In fact ICICI has started NFC based payment facility…A user who is willing to pay 20k needs such basic features in his mobile in order to make it future proof…

No fingerprint scanner. This feature is available even in mobiles priced at 10k and you have skipped it.Not blaming you as it’s your first mobile…

Your main competition is with Lenovo Vibe X3 which has NFC, Fingerprint Scanner and a processor which is way way better than X10…and it is priced at Rs.20k

I will be waiting for your next mobile.
    As a consumer I would like to use an Indian mobile which is manufactured in India itself.Make in India is a great initiative and you should now manufacture mobiles and it’s accessory in India.I know it’s difficult but this is a shame that we still are so much dependent of China.
    Even today many reviewers are complaining about the X10 processor n that it’s not at all worth for 20k…
    With cost of 20k Lenovo,Xiaomi and many others are giving processor which is way much capable than X10…

And Creo is a new company so unlike Samsung,Sony you do not have privilege to launch such costlier phone with such mediocre processor…

You can launch a different version of Mark 1 with Full HD display…Snapdragon 652…3gb ram…FINGERPRINT SCANNER and NFC and gorilla glass protection…16+8MP camera …With 3600-4000mah battery…at less than 20k…

I assure you that you will get way more buyers including me…

I would like to see the following features.
    Fast charging
    NFC
    Fingerprint Scanner
    A Qualcomm Processor 808,652 for mid ranger
    and for Flagship a 820

3GB ram

32Gb Rom

5.5inch FHD IPS panel or QHD for flagship

3500 to 4100Mah battery

Gorilla Glass protection…

I am impressed to see an Indian company such as Creo which has potential to compete with Samsung,Sony…Your main USP is that you are an Indian Company and we would love to scarp out Chinese Xiaomi and etc.

But you need to assure us that you will manufacture all accessory and mobiles in India.You have to assure us that you will launch flagship,mid ranger and low end mobiles which can compete with Chinese mobiles…
    Chose processor wisely…

Will be waiting for your next mobile…
    Best of Luck for your Future…

With Regards
    Aman