[Resolved] Creo Forums - Issues while accessing

• This thread is to enlist all the issues you face while using Creo Forums on various Browsers

Update - 15 April

Google Chrome :

1. If you click to reply , scroll bar on the compose section fails to scroll - Fixed
    2. Post hitting ‘Submit’ the page does not auto refresh. You have to click on + red sign on the right hand bottom corner and hit F5 - Fixed
    3. If you try and reply to same post again , earlier text still exists as a response. YOu need to clikc ‘Discard’ and then click reply again . - Fixed

My experience with Google Chrome :

1. If you click to reply , scroll bar on the compose section fails to scroll
    2. Post hitting ‘Submit’ the page does not auto refresh. You have to click on + red sign on the right hand bottom corner and hit F5
    3. If you try and reply to same post again , earlier text still exists as a response. YOu need to clikc ‘Discard’ and then click reply again .
    4. Notifications dont get updated for all items in a certain thread. Each notification has to be clicked individually.

I will keep this post updated as I start accessing forums with other browsers and user inputs as a reply to this thread.

• ADMIN

@Anirudha-Dhawale We will take a look into all these.

@Subodh-Kolhe Can you please get some of these fixed on priority

• ADMIN

@Anirudha-Dhawale Thanks for the feedback. We were facing few issues with our Forum this morning. All these issues have been fixed. Please do refresh your browser window and test if these are fixed for you.

If you face any more issues, please do drop me a line at subodh@creosense.com

• Thank you @Subodhk . I will check and let you know.

I was facing similar issues on Mobile Chrome browser as well. Hopefully that should have been taken care of too.

• @Subodhk Captain you have done it. Issues fixed…

Super Awesome quick response kudos :+1:

• ADMIN

@Anirudha-Dhawale thanks Anirudha :) Keep sharing feedbacks, really helps us to understand issues you face!