Introducing Mark 1's camera

• ADMIN

Prior to our launch event in Delhi, we had organised a PhotoWalk in Mumbai! The PhotoWalk was amazing and the community loved Mark 1’s camera :)

Here are few photos, these amazing instagrammers have clicked -

0_1460702761888_Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.15.49 PM.JPG

1_1460702666919_Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.13.43 PM.JPG

0_1460702666918_Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.14.06 PM.JPG

Head over to Instagram for more #ShotOnCREOMark1 photos :)

• @Subodhk WOW WOW AMAZING .
    And creo mark1 has 1 best of feature which is -> 3D Photo
    But really amazing picture

• @Subodhk Great!👍

• These are some great looking pictures. Looking forward to shoot some kickass pictures myself.

• any interesting modes on the camera?

• Yes had seen those samples… Looking forward to my personal hands on with the phone

• ADMIN

@sabu Check out the 3D Photo mode.

@Mr-Wolf Can you share some sample GIFs/Videos here. Perhaps one from the launch event :stuck_out_tongue:

• Product Team

Here is a sample 3D Photo that was shot on the Mark 1 in the wee hours leading to the launch (exported as GIF, Video Export is also an option :) )

http://i.imgur.com/WXV9zma.gif

• @shubh or the one posted by @sai-srinivas titled “Beer post launch event”… 3D mein beer toh dikhi nahi but photo quality was nice

• @Mr.-Wolf wow its looking amazing feature and give premium look to phone.
    Really this phone is incredible.

• @Subodhk Just start use this forum where is option to ask question and discuss with product team or admin…I think also in this camera available option without touch selfie or v sign selfie,aspect ratio 16:9 etc…

• ADMIN

@arka2020 keep asking or suggesting features and the product team will get in touch :)

• @arka2020 looks like you are trying to build a Panasonic + Xiaomi + Gionee Hybrid phone :laughing:

• ADMIN

@arka2020 We made a V selfie option but then it did not pass through some of our beta user testing, users just found that gesture impacting their actual shots and we dropped that. We want to give a very consistent experience and not just bombard our users with options and end up confusing them with 100s of settings! Still, we are up for gestures etc as shortcuts and you can see them included in Fuel, perhaps you folks can suggest us better implementations of using them in Camera.

• Product Team

@arka2020 As @shubh mentioned, we had dropped the V sign selfie shot since on our beta testing people had the feedback that they don’t want their selfies to have people holding up the V sign all the time. However, there is a “Smile Shot” mode which takes a photo whenever a Smile is detected for touch free selfies.

About the aspect ratio, you can choose between 4:3 and 16:9 in the photo settings. So that’s there :)

• Brilliant idea of 3D photo :+1:

• Is OIS available in mark 1 camera???without ois in rs.19,999 smartphone then this not a perfect camera this a dabba…:stuck_out_tongue:

• @arka2020 digital image stabilization is provided and you can turn it off if you want to.

• @Sunny-Khilare OIS AND DIS NEVER SAME…DIS a software mode to take prefect picture…without fingerprint scanner,ois,ir blaster all this basic now in 20,000 rs…:angry:

• @arka2020 Actually the successor of IMX230 i.e. IMX318 has built-in DIS.DIS is equally important, if not more.DIS makes a lot of difference,you can compare image samples from nexus 5x(no DIS) with nexus 6p(DIS) .Fingerprint sensor should be of ultrasonic kind if we want reliable and secure biometrics based services!

• @arka2020 you need to understand camera lense technology before you get harsh with your comments. OIS may be only thing commonly spoken about but other technologies do exist.

• @Anirudha-Dhawale hahah nice comment you think i just start my work form this creo forum???

• I liked the images I captured on Mark1, though I have two suggestions to make the image clicking better:

1. Remove the gray button bar at the bottom. It’s dark and makes it difficult to compose the picture while clicking
    2. The option of tapping anywhere on the screen to click the picture.

I hope my feedback is found useful enough to be taken in the next update

• @Abhishek-Ghaté If you tap anywhere on the screen to click the photo, how will you focus on an object?

• First please excuse me for Copy pasting the same content from the post I initiated to
    Discuss about Slowmotion capture . Admins requested to have one thread to talk about camera .

So here it goes from my end .

Have you tried slow motion video recording ?
    The quality is just average ,Thats fine but it’s not allowing to export it or share it . Other apps can’t able to load it either . .

The app clearly tells that I cannot share it with 1/16th speed , so I am facing problem with 1/4th Itself . .

->Mostly I cannot share it , other apps though identity the file but can’t use it .
    ->Sometimes I can use it but the movie itself pixelated or skipping frames inbetween
    ->Trimming the video sometimes help to share it in Instagram .

I am posting two links of the files I shared in Instagram , I would have tried at least 50 times each to upload them .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEnCM7ikl6Y/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BEkhAQPEl7p/

PS-playing inside the gallery is just fine , though pause play button is hiding major part if the video ,
    please have a option to export the file within gallery itself than sharing it directly.

The photos are amazingly brilliant , though colors can be little more viVID when processed by the app( I use snapseed to work a bit ) ,or atleast to have a filter for it , requesting to have fish eye mode

When I am capturing a photograph with zooming, the image I see in the app is bit pixelated though the output is brilliant again , which is actually disturbing to concentrate on objects .

I need to confess that I am not a professional photographer and I don’t have any ideas about camera or technology related To it. But assume these comments as from an end user who have used multiple phones for many ,many years just for the hobby of amature photography.

:)

• Yesterday I got my Creo 1. I am very disappointed from the camera its not look like 21MP. My LG G3 13MP camera Working great than this one. Please resolve the issue with the camera and 3D Camera having blurr image not working properly at all. Please make that type of thing that antishake or other software that stop making blurring image.

• @Subodhk said:

Prior to our launch event in Delhi, we had organised a PhotoWalk in Mumbai! The PhotoWalk was amazing and the community loved Mark 1’s camera :)

Here are few photos, these amazing instagrammers have clicked -

0_1460702761888_Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.15.49 PM.JPG

1_1460702666919_Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.13.43 PM.JPG

0_1460702666918_Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 12.14.06 PM.JPG

Head over to Instagram for more #ShotOnCREOMark1 photos :)

• @Sanath-Kumar
    The back camera is fine but there’s a bug in selfie camera! When ever I take a pic it automatically mirrors the pic! And Snapchat doesn’t work properly. The face looks bulgy in snapchat pls rectify it,.

• Product Team

@Sanath-Kumar

Regarding the Selfie Camera - The preview that you see in the camera when you switch to the Front/Selfie Camera works like a mirror image (it is flipped). For example if you would have some text on your t-shirt while taking a selfie, it would appear flipped. However, once the image is saved, it is corrected so that you get the real image (text would appear correctly).

Regarding Snapchat Issue - This is well reported issue in other devices as well that the Snapchat app is not accounting for changes in the case of missing ON screen buttons/Menu buttons (you can Google the same). As a result there is an empty black bar at the bottom which leads to distorted/squished images. We are looking into whether we can address this but in this case in particular the solution would probably have to come from the App developer.

• @Mr.-Wolf
    Hi, Can you just update on the hanging issue people have reported on the CREO forum on this website. Is it the problem with a few of the handsets or is it the case with most of the handsets?

• @Subodhk please do upgrade front camera
    details capturing by them are less