Early days but loving the energy and feedback system at CREO

• Every company in the market says that they want to talk to their consumers and get feedback but rarely anyone puts the talk to walk. With the Forum and constant feedback system, I think CREO is doing the right thing.

Firstly, everyone must just acknowledge the fact that CREO is really doing something valuable and unique PLUS from India. From the land of service especially delivery startups, CREO trying to change the tide of global smartphone industry. HATS OFF :grimacing:

And I like how @shubh @Gulsher-Singh are taking feedbacks and noting them down. Imagine when was the last time you could suggest a feature to Nokia or Samsung or Apple and the company’s team listened to you?

https://media.giphy.com/media/10Shl99Vghh5aU/giphy.gif

Please keep the promise alive and the community is here with you to back you!

• Product Team

@sabu said:

Every company in the market says that they want to talk to their consumers and get feedback but rarely anyone puts the talk to walk. With the Forum and constant feedback system, I think CREO is doing the right thing.

Thanks for the kind words @sabu. At CREO, we truly believe in learning by making and making by learning. We are all ears to what our community of ‘Makers’ have to say. Keep the suggestions and feedback coming :)

• @Gulsher-Singh Good Job Creo mark 1. You are really active Admin not only you all users are also active and give response immediately.
    @sabu your words are true bro keep it up.:+1:

• ADMIN

@sabu Thanks for the encouragement. We see our users giving really great ideas and we love to bring them to life. That’s what we stand for. Also it is very important to give insider insights to users to let them know how a product is built, what is feasible and what is not.

• @shubh wow cool🙌

• Product Team

@sabu Thats what we are :) . #ExpectUS

• @Pramod-Dutta yes man! great team :)

• @sabu good show team

• @sabu Couldn’t agree any less with you . They way we are getting response and quick resolutions through Forums is amazing. Kudos to @CREO-Team and wishing them all success :+1: :100: :bouquet:

• @Pramod-Dutta I followed the keynote. It was great, and, yes, we are expecting a lot from you guys.

• Good stuff!

• Even this video looks so premium! You guys have really worked hard to bring something really cool out in the market

• ADMIN

@Human glad you loved the video :)

• @Human Agree all videos till now have been premium… Whoever thought of that phone coming out of cocoon was awesome :clap: but personally I like the cracking sound.

On other thoughts hope some say nanotechnology becomes an affordable reality and then you could really see your phone changing in physical forms.

• ADMIN

Oh Yes! Nanobots :)

@Anirudha-Dhawale said:

@Human Agree all videos till now have been premium… Whoever thought of that phone coming out of cocoon was awesome :clap: but personally I like the cracking sound.

On other thoughts hope some say nanotechnology becomes an affordable reality and then you could really see your phone changing in physical forms.