2. Engraving
    3. Fuel OS
    4. Monthly Updates
    5. Quick Charge
    6. Echo
    7. Retriever ( nothing beats this)
    8. Sense
    9. 3D Photo

I will keep amending this list as I explore the phone…

Whats’ yours ?

• Just been told , a battery saving feature is already built into #Mark1…

• @Anirudha-Dhawale Fuel os just only announce or real update every update where android go to launch android n still work in 5.1…Number of question no ans still now…

• @Anirudha-Dhawale I like 2 features of creo mark 1

1. 3D Photo
    2. Sense
      Really incredible discovery by Sir Creo

• @arka2020 #Mark1 comes preloaded with Fuel OS… If First impressions are to be believed it will be as clean as Pure Android experience.

If I understand your query correctly yes the phone will feature monthly updates.

• @Vikas412 yes. Just updated the list :) Thank you for the input

• @Anirudha-Dhawale you present in launch event??

• @arka2020 Yes virtually…

• @Anirudha-Dhawale Then any information they provide update all stable or beta??and any timeline means a phone get 2 year-3year support etc…???

• @arka2020 @arka2020 Since “Monthly Updates” is a salient feature of #Mark1 it will be post testing and a final version will be released. I am sure they will open up ‘Beta’ testing opportunities in future
    Regarding how long product will be supported is a question that will be answered in time .

• @saumye exactly. Not to forget even if Factory reset is performed or SIM changed.

• Really awesome feature. Now no need for other apps. When we hav inbuilt.
    And it retriver can never be deleted. ✌

• @Anirudha-Dhawale
    How did u get the device so early ? The shipping date of my order is 27 April

• @sarabjeet :smirk: mum is the word …

just kidding… I dont have the device as yet. Only people at Creo and some testers only got an early preview .

I will have to wait for mine to arrive. Had to postpone the plans for purchase

• @Anirudha-Dhawale They recruit beta tester is past???