A New App That Every Steampunk Enthusiast Will Appreciate

• Steampunk is a pretty popular term and the steampunk culture attracts many people. The first thing that pops into everyone’s minds when steampunk is mentioned is surely the steampunk fashion. Top hats, goggles, vests and Victorian dresses are just one small part of this culture, but there are also movies, music, literature and the DIY making.

Personally, for me the most interesting part of this culture is the DIY making, or to be more specific, gadgets and weapons. Every steampunk gadget and weapon has a unique look and it is made of clocks, gauges, lamps, pipes and the materials used are mainly wood, leather, mahogany and brass.

This has given me and my team an inspiration to develop an app with steampunk modified weapons. We have invested a lot of time and energy to develop Steampunk Weapon Simulator and we are pretty satisfied with the results. I am sharing this app with you so that you can test it and tell me what you think, because I believe that there is always room for improvement.

So, without further ado, here are a couple of screenshots and the download link, check it out and feel free to provide your feedback.

Cheers!

Google Play Download Link.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text