Lets support them guys,its there first phone after all.....

• So guys lets start the discussion on hardware aspect as I dont think there is any need in software…Yes it runs on Fuel based OS ,which in my opinion is something new in the market and many of us liked its UI I think…
    Lets list its specs now…
    Display-5.5 qhd with lots of PPI(534 to be exact) is amazing…I mean I have used several phones but the max a phone in this price budget gives is 400ppi…
    No problems with the camera because it shoots 4k video thats amazing…
    now the most important thing,companies like Mi is the biggest competitor of CREO…we all were expecting 650 or something near to it…spending 19999 is a great amount and not being satisfied with it just because it lags too much.Nah,nobody from us would like that .The combination they used of CPU and GPU may not sound strong but it may while we have a hands on it…I will try to have a hands review for you guys as soon as possible and post it in the forums(I dont guarantee though :P )…To be short,its a new company and its there new phone,being a tech reviewer,concluding to things just with the specs written on a white paper would not be fair…so have patience…Who knows it might blows our mind when it comes to market…Best of luck to them…