having network issue

• i am using asus zenfone 2 laser ze550kl
    i got my jio sim tele verified for data services only and at that time my phone showed full network.but after 5-6 hrs later its network is showing no service and emergency call.i got a message from jio about tele verification on my alternative no. that the jio no. is tele verified and ready to use data services but i cant use the network as it showing emergency calls only.the sim is in slot1 where 4g lte option is on.i tried everything to get signal but nothing worked like restart,manual search,reinserting sim,os update,network settings,roaming,everything.even i updated my android os to 6.0 but nothing happened.when i use to search network manually some time it says error in finding networks and if the search begins and i get ind jio 4g option and when i click on it a pop up arises saying your sim card does allow connection to this network.its been 3days that my jio sim is showing emergency calls or no services only.what should i do?

• when network appears still unable to use internet

• In this case consult the reliance customer care.

• @Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan they said your sim card is working fine its your device issue and when i tried to contact asus care they said this type of issue is held only with jio so contact jio care