Oct-16 any useful feature update this time

• Is there any useful feature update this month for Oct-16. Previous month Easy Transfer feature was difficult to install and never transferred any file.

• It’s update #6.

Was hoping at least for once maybe @CREO-Team would on their own responsibly tell us when the update is expected and what is expected?

But everytime its the users who have do prodding, make new posts and ask many questions to know when the update is comin?

Why can’t @CREO-Team on their own tell us what’s up, without asking?

• This October update we are in eagerly waiting for VoLTE…

• @CREO-Team we are expecting camera enhancements , stable live photos , and gallery enhancements

• Our expectations are for bug fixing but we hardly get any in time and if it says fixes this that’s half like ussd twice dialing and other thing just leave,i don’t know what they are upto with such kind of updates😡

• Every time it’s us that ask repeatedly and no answer since first month update its us only

• We expecting your updates on time every month @CREO-Support @administrators

• Dear creo user,future is dark for creo company and creo user,i dont think they able to stay in market very long,they also stop production of phone,i am frustrate and regretting for purchase creo mark 1

• Also expecting this month update VoLTE with heating issues while, charging…

• @Piyush-Sorathiya even im thinking the same , planning to change my phone

• Dear Creo Team,

Kindly confirm if there is any update for this month… Your silence shows that there is no update for this month…

• Please reply the status Of Oct month update @administrators @Global-Moderators @CREO-Support

• ADMIN

Hi everyone

We shall be rolling out the October update tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

• Thank u for reply …we are waiting @Srinjoy-Das

• That’s nice to hear from u.
    Hoping for an update to fix the bug

• @Srinjoy-Das System force stop you guys fixed it or just implemented it in my phone officially?
    Earlier i never had this today in the morning i was downloading a 800mb file it was completed 80%then suddenly system force stopped and closed uc for which download failed i don’t have Wi-Fi i use net pack paying money if this will continue what will happen all net pack will lost and i will not be able to download anything

And this time fix for this bug will be what next month?even taking months also you guys are not fixing bugs properly and that too very few bugs if this will continue then by the time this will be stable no one well be using it anymore
    *****i am saying it again if u got a fix for that bug deploy it immediately don’t wait for a month

• @Girija-Das I was Facing this Issue from 2 months… It used to happen twice or Thrice a day in my case…

I think, they have fixed this bug… because It didn’t happen even once in last 27 hrs…after the Update I Mean…
    Let’s See, they have fixed it or it’s just a coincidence…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh okay bro let me see it for some days

• System is again force stopping @CREO-Team what to do? Fix a bug properly at least😬😬😬

• @Girija-Das Happened to Me thrice after the update… don’t know, how they are fixing bugs😒😒

Please Take a Look @CREO-Team @Sober-Barik @Subodhk And Please Try to fix bugs at odd times, not as Monthly Update…

Bug Fixes are basic Needs, not surprises as you guys suppose to give every month…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh exactly what they think by giving this type of fixes and that too monthly seriously.

• @Girija-Das It’s really frustrating buddy… I think, I am in a serious need to upgrade the phone…
    I don’t complain about Camera, because I am Not a Camera Freak…I Purchased this phone just For Smoother Day to Day Performance…

And the Sad part is, There is no option to sell the device anywhere…so that I can get some amount to upgrade to Mi5, Z2 Plus or any other phone…and I am not able to see This phone in Exchange Offers on Flipkart…

Honestly, I loved the Phone, but Bugs like this and No Vo-LTE Support really Pissed Me off…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh same bro everything you say they say we will be looking asap

• Can anyone please suggest a good data cable for creo?

• @Shaikh-Abu-Sofiyan Go for MIVI USB Cable…I had a good experience with that…They have good customer service too…
    Didn’t face any Problem in the cable…The cable is little costly though…I got for Rs.449…but worth every penny…

Search MIVI Cable on Flipkart or Amazon…You will get that…

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh Thanks for information, i have ordered after your reference