Team CREO, Please Look at Problem of Users

• Will you please reply @CREO-Team It is a serious Issue…

I reported about an Issue more than a month ago, and problem is still there in the Phone… System UI automatically stops working after every 2-3 hrs of continuous usage…and sometimes while charging…
    I Reported the Issue to Mr @Subodhk with details…

Many Users here Informed you guys about the camera issue…Camera Launching time is so slow, that Even a Moto E3 Power loads that way faster than this one…
    Come on guys… This is not a lower range Phone…It is a Mid range Phone… And It should perform like that only…

I can manage with speed at times… but what about bugs…

It has MediaTek Helio X10 Chipset, with clock speed of 2 GHz… but It got beaten by a Helio P10 Chipset with 1.8 GHz clock speed…by a Margin…

Don’t you guys think, It is Frustrating…

You guys tell me, how can I suggest any future smartphone of CREO to anyone…in this type of Situation?

I know you guys are working hard…Please Expand your Team…I saw Potential in Your that’s why I purchased this phone…

However, Expecting an Update on Bugs like You guys fixed few Bugs in August Update…

Please Look at These Issues @administrators @CREO-Support @Sober-Barik @Product-Team @Subodh-Kolhe

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh yes you are correct bro many bugs are residing way to much and fixing it takes way toooo long for few fixes. We want only bug fixing till there is no bug and after that new features

• @Girija-Das Bro, It is what I am trying to tell them… Bug Fixing is the Most Important thing.

I have already Reported few bugs to Them…But haven’t receive any kind of response from the Team…and Still There is no response from the Team even after this post.

Atleast they should respond users.

They tell Us to Report Bugs, but Never Responds😒😒

• @Piyush-Ranjan-Singh stole the words right from my mouth we want fixing not new updates for now it’s already so much months think for yourself how many bugs u guys have fixed

• I am also facing the problem of system UI abruptly stops to respond…need to restart the phone at least once daily…pl respond with a bug fix up