[POLL] Which Fuel OS Update feature have you loved the most so far?

• CREO Team

Hola Makers!

We have rolled out 5 updates as promised when we delivered CREO Mark 1 running on Fuel OS on April 13th! Yes, it has been hectic, with overworked hours and constant deliberations, but it was worth it!

We would love it if you could vote and let us know what you liked the most among all the updates.

To read about them, click below!

Enhance

Data Manager

Audio Effects

Privacy

PC-Connect

Selfie Flash

Do vote, a single tap of yours helps us a lot!

Cheers

• Should’ve had “None of the above” or the “Next update” where the actual issues like Network connectivity issues, Camera, and many other unattended issues reported in the forums, rather than investing time on good to have features and leaving behind basic purpose.

• Yes @kkrishnadeepak Should’ve had “None of the above” or the “Next update” where the actual issues like Network connectivity issues, Camera, and many other unattended issues reported in the forums, rather than investing time on good to have features and leaving behind basic purpose. @CREO-Support @CREO-Team

• Hi Creo Team mainly Creo mobile purchased for your 21 pixels camera…so please focus camera updates every month @administrators @CREO-Support @Product-Team

• The truth is I never used these features. As I already have my selection of apps which is more efficient. Dude this is android we have apps for all features we needed in the store. Think of some really useful feature or ask us. We will give sugession or at least fix the bug in the phone … Why you are wasting your money developing already available apps or feature. Are you still interested in doing business. Do you think would any one buy or suggest the next mobile you launch a new model. I will make sure to create an awareness not to buy this product as much as I can.