Fuel OS September Update - Can you guess?

• ADMIN

Hey everyone

Thanks for you patience and apologies from the team here for the delayed update, but yeah, we are all pumped up and ready for a neat surprise for all you Makers on the 20th of September!

Your piping hot September update is on the way!

alt text

Shoot in your guesses on what you think this update is all about!

Can you connect the dots?

• @Srinjoy-Das Camera update with some sort of selfie shortcut.

• The teaser is revealing many things. Is it a tinder like app within your OS?

• ADMIN

This post is deleted!

• @Hardik-Panjwani CREO has already given an update for Selfie, Selfie flash. But yeah, the post does suggest something like that.

• @misteryogi said in Fuel OS September Update - Can you guess?:

@Hardik-Panjwani CREO has already given an update for Selfie, Selfie flash. But yeah, the post does suggest something like that.

Don’t think so, read between the lines on what is written. I think the image is to deliberately throw us off the scent.

• memories and selfies or photos? What are they hinting?

• “Memories & More”, I guess “more” is the keyword and the feature goes beyond just photos and videos.

• Is it something related to Lock screen pattern ??

• By the teaser In twitter , "where you want , when you what " I believe it has to do with cloud space ?? .
    Camera - Gallery timeline ??

• @Srinjoy-Das I think the update is like some sort of Team-Viewer kind of thing.

• May be It is related to backup like google drive and one drive

• @TheRealFatShady I hope it’s not some sort of cloud/social app as those need scale to work well and would mean an app or web interface that works outside of FuelOS too. Creo may do those things successfully someday but right now would be too soon to go after such things.

Maybe it’s auto face recognition and photo backup, guess we will see in a couple of days.

• This is really exciting. I wouldn’t have been able to guess it for sure.